|First Appearance||Not Very Secret|
Major Havoc is a senior member of the Superhomeys superhero team. He also seems to be a professional jerk.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Major Havoc is super-strong and nearly impervious to damage. He can even endure heat on the level of a nuclear bomb while suffering only superficial burns.
Volume 1 Edit
- Not Very Secret
- Under the Mask
- While part of Emp's rescue team, Havoc isn't in time to prevent her from convincing her captors that he's really a well-disguised cocker spaniel.
- D is for Dissed
- Havoc shows his priorities, watching Dancin' With the Superheroes rather than worry about the bomb Emp lugs in.
In Denial at Flood Stage, Major Havoc refuses to accept Empowered's account of how dWARf! was responsible for the attack on the Capeys. He spreads malicious rumors that she is a closeted supervillain, then slaps a gag order on her so that she can't defend herself.
In Say That I Deserve This, Major Havoc leads a team of ten superheroes in a raid on Willy Pete. Everyone except himself and Turbobrain dies within seconds when Willy Pete hits them with the heat of a nuclear explosion.
In The What-the-Fuckiest Five Minutes of My Career So Far, Major Havoc blames Empowered for the failed raid, since she was the one who suggested going after Willy Pete.
- "'Scuse me while I cry havoc!"
- -- Major Havoc, Cry Havoc
- "C'mon, capes, let's kick some! With or without our powers -- we're still heroes, aren't we?"
- -- Major Havoc, Because This Is What I Am
- "Eight good capes dead, but your fat, inept ass survives? What a ****ing joke! ****ing over my boy dWARf! wasn't good enough for you, huh? So you had to try to get the rest of us killed, didn't you, bitch? Well, good ****ing job, you whiny ****ing ****! Sad thing is, you're the one who deserved to die in a fire, you ****! Die in a fire, ****!"
- -- Major Havoc, The What-the-Fuckiest Five Minutes of My Career So Far